Monday, April 4, 2011

A prayer for the lost souls

I don't know what am I waiting here for. I have been living in the dark for days, and if water and food is the ultimate source of human existance...where did humanity retreated to?....

The war have commenced for almost a month, counting by the sun rise I witnessed through. If I didn't lost count. If everyday had passed and this can be still meaningful to me. This morning, I woke up from the cries of insanity again. My hands were still shaking, I was shivering with fear. I hear whispering of other refugees. Some said this is just the dawn of the dark ages. The undying spirit convinces each other that Godness of Fair Judgement shall prevail soon. It is just a matter of time when we can live life like we did, again.

I don't know which extremist to believe. I was just coerced to believe, but believe in what, I don't know. I have seen the blue skies, I have danced with the dandelions. I have laid above cool bed of grass, I have sang the joy of love. Do I want to survive, and make a second chance? Or should I just give up and do not regret from those angelic days I once had?

The Twin Witches are polluting the airway again this full moon. They are riding the scariest vulture on earth, and they have eagle eyes to look for prey. They came once, about a month or so...and they took all my kindest friends away. When all of my friends were dumped back, they have lost the precious gift of humanity; living with greed, jealousy, defilement and narcissism. It seems the Withces didn't kill their prey, they ate their soul. For the Witches knows, the perfect execution of the human race is through humanity assasination.

In the dark, when I have lost the count of time, the tick of clock.....I clasped my hands and prayed. A ritual of 24 minutes' reminiscence, and hope a ray of light would tell me what would the next 24 hours be?

Reminiscence, Part I - Chapter I

No comments:

Post a Comment