Thursday, April 21, 2011

define Fetish

fe·tish : an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion.

An object of irrational reverence....Hmmm...I can understand irrational, but can't put together reverence. It was undeniably obsessive, but nothing much to do with devotion.

I'm certain I have a fetish towards some parts of my body, and can't possibly argue the reason why. My weakest point, and of course the area I fetish-ly obsessed to...is my feet.

I can't remember when I started enjoying someone (or anyone!) tickles the sole of my feet. Bad moods can be transformed to good ones, or it can even soothe me to sleep. All you got to do, is tickle my feet. The rest is history.

I've became the aim of many insect bites at home lately. Last 2 weeks, I've got an unknown bite on my left leg, and it was bandaged to avoid infection. Few nights back, some dumb mosquitoes left 3 glorious bites on my right thigh. Yea yea..I know those cellulite n fats drawn their attention. But 3 bites at the same perimeter??!!?? Merciless!

And so the smartest ant took a good bite right there at the sole of my right foot while I was having dinner. Ooouucchhh...it was life-taking. Not the pain, but the ITCH! And so, I began forcing mom to scratch my foot, and Dad was staring at his disgusting daughter. Yea, I was forcing Mom to scratch (tickle) my foot. I shy away, but still continue scratching on my own. The itchier it gets, the harder I scratched. This is gonna be a never ending "inter"course for tonight.

This can't be it. I have to do something to stop this. I scratched til it bleeds, and hansaplast it! Smart? Genius! Now....it is still painful and itchy.

I would be missing that someone whom selflessly indulging this fetish with me, almost every night. I love the tickles, and tickling is all I get...until I fall asleep. It is sweet enough just by thinking, and imagining it now. Heart warming.

fe·tish : an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion.

Let me define reverence. A feeling of profound awe and respect and often love...And devotion? Earnest attachment to a cause, person...It takes two to "fetish" ! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment