Monday, March 28, 2011

women's war again...!

I've received an international call, without indication of the caller's details. Once I uttered "hulloo..?" , I heard Joyce Ho from the other line. First thing that crossed my mind was, something happened at home?

No. And yes, again.

Same ol' kind of complaints, same ol' kind of argument. Mom stepped her tails, she feels agitated. Hotline to call: 1800-yenny-ho-000

Bravo. Both important ladies of my life are striking war again. This time, it's about the LCD television. Joyce wanted to give us a 32" LCD tv, even though it is second handed but still new due to minimal usage. It was used by Wayne's PS3 craze, and since he didn't concentrate on his school homework, the gaming is banned at home. Apparently, Wilson got a way in getting another unit of LCD, and decided to give the extra unit to my Home. Nice of him, too.

And my hero Mom nicely tell people off by doubting if the TV is indeed an old junk, something the Soon's family trying to get rid of. Well, I didn't really hear the way Mom says it, but according to Joyce; it hurt her cos Mom was asking as if she's treating home a garbage spot.

I have no idea who to side, and I definitely DO NOT CARE who should I side. This kind of women's war crying foul is happening too many times and I am deliberately sick of it. No one's at full fault, and no one is holy right.

GOSH! Spare me from these earthling's fight. Sadhu.

1 comment:

  1. No worries la. It has happens so many times before. Sometimes these are the things that made up the relationship. Campur together more than a 100 years old. Let them settle it themselves la.

    ReplyDelete