Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rejoice, Manila!

I am loving these 7-days of getaway at Makati, Metro Manila. I can hear my heart beat every moment, and my soul is singing praises of joy and contentment. I have never felt this way about Makati before. I am finally back here, and it feels great.

On 22nd March, the day I departed to MNL from KLIA. It was a rainy morning at Kuala Lumpur, and the mood was gloomy. It felt down-spirited and it was pathetic to find anything to really look up for. As MH704 touched down at NAIA, it was all sunset and that welcoming Pinoy breeze again. I remembers this weather. I remember this scenario. Something which I have taken for granted for the past 2 years. I won't anymore, this time.

I am glad I came back. Everything means a fuller piece for me, and it feels like I am recharged again. Battery level UP! I have aimed to gather more good luck and fortune so I can bring them back with me later. I certainly have. And knowing I am always welcomed back here again, feels a lot easier. I can just pack and leave. This is always me.

It was Earth Hour 2011, and I had candle lit dinner at The Paseo Park. Watching cute little doggies strolling at the garden, had best cold ramen and finest Jap Sake accompanying. And no one else but Muuk. It was overwhelming. It was happiness in perfecto style.

This reminds me of something. Good things don't need to happen all the time. It strikes you just the right moment you needed it. Rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment