Thursday, December 2, 2010

finally finalizing!

I didn't like to make decision without any careful (I mean so careful that it takes lots of time for it) consideration. It took me months to think things out, and with my heart crossed, I've finally come to a solution; which pleases everybody I loved dearly. Including myself.

Initiated and finalized a mutual agreement which resulted in a win-win situation (hopefully) with my boss last Monday. Got consent from SuperMom and SuperDad on my return to MNL for serving of resignation purpose. All's Well, Ends Well!

Date of resignation : 15 Jan 2011
Hong Kong Family Trip : 20 Jan - 26 Jan 2011
CNY @ Home : 27 Jan - 7 Feb 2011
Last resignation notice served : 25 Feb 2011
HOME SWEET HOME : 26 FEB 2011 onwards

Pheeewwww.....sign of relief! There goes my self-enrichment journey at Manila. It will come to an end, and it ends on February 2011.

Dad Mom was so afraid that I am tricking them with that Boy Cries Wolf story again. They were so upset when I told them I would return to MNL in Feb (eventho it's only 3 weeks). I re-assured them that there won't be anymore turning back this time. I am serious, my boss is serious, and I will be back.

God Bless. Metta.

1 comment:

  1. Damn MAS got my confirmed ticket wrong! Rather than 27th, it was booked at 22nd Feb.

    I need some time to adjust my vision, to decide what I could have done in 5-days time at Makati.

    ReplyDelete