Friday, December 24, 2010

a day before Xmas 2010

Blasting "Last Christmas" with my HTC stereo now, humming along with....Last xmas I give u my heart. The very next day u give it away. This year to save me from tears, I'm giving to someone special~~~....

Well, no one stole my heart away for Xmas exactly. Maybe I am not a Xmas and New Year person. Inversely, I am a very Chinese person...loving Chinese Lunar New Year, Dong Jit, and Qing Ming. yeah, Qing Ming because I appreciate the re-union spirit of family members, gathering to clean ancestor's tombstone as a form of remembrance and respect.

It was Stellent Service Corp 2010v Xmas & 2011 New Year Party yesterday. Gifts were exchanged, and I won the Lucky Draw Vouchers too. It was nice, at least some time off for all the staffs. Darn, didn't get the IPhone 4 or PS3....

And today, went to work as usual..just a little more zombie. Bad menstrual cramps and slight mood swings. Office is undeniably quiet today as most were on leave. No fret, I clocked in...did some outstanding and ended my day at 7.30PM. Nice.

Even got enough time to read some e-book before shutting my pc off. Got a good peek into Ajahn Brahm's book titled Who Ordered This Truckload of Dung?. Funny, hilarious but totally educational! And reading it, I made a summary by myself:

Perfection is, at its most original form. Happiness is believing in originality, and two bad "bricks" don't make a beautiful person less beautiful....

The wise enjoys their peace in the perfect imperfection of nature, not thinking, not planning, not feeling guilty. We all deserve to get away and have some peace; and others deserve the peace of us getting out of their way! - Ajanh Brahm -

HaHa! Have a blessed & peaceful Christmas. And be truly blessed with all wellness in the New Year ahead...

so much love & Metta from Yenny

No comments:

Post a Comment