Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dr. Seuss' Horton hears a Who...!

"A person is a person, no matter how small"

It does not matter if Kangaroo says "when you can't see them, when you can't her them, it does not exist". It took an elephant's belief and perseverance to believe there are people living in a speck of dust. Horton did not see them, but he hears them. And that is all Horton need to know, and to gather enough courage in believing.





Same goes to some little dream I had yesterday or in the past. Or I may dream a little dream today, tomorrow, while I'm having meals or thinking about small little things. The dream can be so insignificant, so invisible.... but if I believe, nothing else ever matter anymore.

Rather than taking time to worry if a little dream can ever come true, I'd rather rejoice along the journey of dreaming, thinking, believing and take a little step each day, to fulfill it. Maybe by the end of the day, nothing much have materialized, but a part of me have own something so precious...called memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment