Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sunetra @live

I want to sincerely thank Sherine Chin for all these years. Not only today, but especially today. You have been such a darling throughout the years, and superbly sweet today. You have witnessed one of the most important moment of my life, a permanent moment. Thanks for being here, and did such heartwarming sisterly activity with me today. Just the two of us, and you have seen Sunetra, @live.

Sunetra : Alluring looks, appealing eyes.

But this is not the essence. It means alot, because this is my Buddhist name given by Rev K Sri Dhammananda when I take refuge in the Triple Gems. A name I carry forever, true flesh and blood.

Artenus. Means nothing. Just the reverse of sunetra but ain't it sounded more chic! Lols

More to share about Sunetra @live when i am more ready. Now, it is my personal time of reminiscence.

2 comments:

  1. You're most welcome, darl'. It's very nice. I love it and wish I can have it too. But, I'm not as brave as you! Sorry, wish I can stay for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If one day too much to digest please allow me to contribute.

    ReplyDelete