Monday, November 12, 2012

11.11.2012

The buddies are giggling over some steamy issue they did yesterday. And I was like... -.- and what kind of drama am I missing here? Hey I am not letting them freezing me with some indispensable topics uptown!


Ok Ok....so it was a double 11 yesterday...or double double 1...or they call it the perfect 1-1 ? Huh, did I see some soccer score here??.....I love my mojito...!! hey hunk, mind to serve me that house red as well...? This place is too comfortable to talk numbers, not?

Copy & Paste an edited note I wrote in year 2009.11.11. I think I am a psychic. I already know 11.11 will make a special date way back in 2009...

Today is 11th November 2009....denotes 11.11. Let's see what perspective I have on this date...I was busy adjusting gaming odds today when I suddenly told my team mate that we have a very special date today. 11.11 And such, I began to imagine could there be anything special happening to me after work. Things like, a handsome guy come up to me and ask me for a date, or a special pre-arranged outing with friends, or even maybe, I mean just maybe, I'll meet with that cute Eurasian bloke that lives at 11th Floor somewhere at the lobby and he says hi to me!

Well, well...all the above ---- did not happen. The number 1 means alone for singles, and therefore a lonely me today.....

Buckle up, sleep early la, day dreamer....


Geez, was THAT bad in year 2009...?? Awww...do I sound like a boring freak?? There wasn't any write-up about 10.10.2010 cos I couldn't find any in my blog. Maybe the same happened, the "day" just passed without me knowing. Or maybe I am not born romantic. OR maybe there is no one enhancing the essence of need to celebrate any special date for a special reason.

Like today, if I can just raise my glass and says cheers to the perfect red I am holding...who gives a darn if it is any repeated numbered date or year? Don't you think it is the nature of feelings that counts rather than any other 24 hours that you and I share equally? Ok, I am sure those rose sellers or gifts shops are cursing me back there because now I can see some girls chirping happily over flowers that is supposed to still bloom after a week from today.

Darlings, impermenance! Just like those flowers! That bunch is an indicator telling you, beauties don't last. But lovely memories do stay. And happiness do evolve. Contentment from trust, faith and good vibe sharing. This should happen everyday, not only 11.11 or somewhat~

Geez, they must think I was very dry. No one is enjoying my mindfulness here. They say I am such a turn-off tonight. But not...I was just trying to make sense. Okay, buddies. I'd follow the conversation about 12.12.2012. This is even more heated, right? If I did forgot, will you remind me and we will all sit here again together? What? I went to the wrong channel again??

hmmmppphhh....fine. That hunk is walking towards me holding my second serving. BLEK! and before I down that bon vin...I miss 小Ron子. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. 23 is a very special day for me.can we have dinner together?

    ReplyDelete