Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Proud announcer !

It was extreme hectic 2-days battle at work. 430am. 830pm. Okay, I made escape around 7-ish but that was already tremendous tiredness. Mind you, I woke up at 3-ish. Or did I sleep after all?

I crawled out a bit from the working cave today. So I finally got time to respond to a group whatsapp chat that I've silenced earlier.

Group chat topic. I've Got Her!! by an overly excited homosapien on earth. Just because he got the girl he wanted very much (and well of course head over heels with) and succeeded after a few dangerous stunt attempts. Well not stunts, but maybe dangerous. Cos if she said no, I'd worry he would commit suicide. Or try to die and it will be another agenda at Whatsapp.

No doubt, I was very happy for him. In fact, never seen or heard him so serious over a risky investment ( he said it, not me). At least, he raised my brows for being serious once. Good charisma. Or maybe it was fruitful because he was serious. I remembered that girl he hit at Xmas, it ended before CNY! Hmmm... That's risky investment.

And so, my last message to him moments ago... It's easy to get a girl, but only real man is able to keep a girl ! And he replied.. Ok yen babe, will keep into fridge's freezer. 4eva fresh n tingling cold! Yeah, dat was crap cos I'm into her. U worry me too much. Save $ for wedding gift! ....
Omg,,guys never change. Joker this fella.

Okay, Bro. I know you come to Memoir sometimes (during your M moments right, jerk :P).
I was trying to say, it's easy to start a relationship. I want to see you maintaining it this time. A guy she truly deserve is someone enjoying the process of maintaining the relationship.

You can. I know. And you will still be our dearest jerk-ass!!

No comments:

Post a Comment