Tuesday, July 17, 2012

you, Leo !

Hey, Leo! How are you there? You think I forgot about you? No way! I have coped with life without you and I am doing fine with that. But thinking of you is as sweet as having you around...

You know, the Beagle next door went missing. We don't know if beagle ran away or his master gave him away. But I think he is ok...didn't hear any complaint from his master. Less one doggie in the neighborhood..Sigh

I was watching some clips on youtube about Show and his poodle Babu. Gosh I think all of you look the same. I wonder if I can still recognize you when I meet you there later. You better be calling me the same way you did so I can differentiate you with others ok. But Babu could howl the same way you did tho...just not as loud, maybe Babu is younger. Did your ancestor passes that skill to all of you, huh??

I am just the same since you left. Remember when I cried at your grave, I told you I feel lonely? I haven't stop asking why I feel lost over certain elements in life. I have not stopped searching...but I don't know what I am searching for. Just when I feel exhausted looking thru, I feel agitated over myself. It is like I must have done something very wrong and I don't know what exactly.

I still wish you can greet me at the doorstep. You rest your head on my lap assuring me things are gonna be alright. You want me to carry you and try to kiss my face after all those hidden tears flowed.

There must be some things a pet doggie can do that is irreplaceable by human. It is unconditional love. You never demand, never complain, never betrays. Even til the very last minute, you just wanted to be with me (us) instead of going into the hospital. You know going in, you will never walk out alive. That final step you took, with your heaviest heart. You didn't give me up even at that last moment.

If I could deal with your leaving, I can deal with loneliness. Leo, I am not lonely anymore. I am happy with myself. Much happier....



1 comment:

  1. If he has not given you up, you should not give up yourself either

    ReplyDelete