Monday, July 23, 2012

24/7 oh my .. Life!

Sometimes, or most of the times.. commitment wears me down. I am made to take up things not because I have to, but because I am convenient to. I have to put up to a lot of expectations during the weekends--what family shopping day, what family lunch day, what family desserts day, what family dinner day, what family groceries day... What fuck day. Family? Me mom dad. Why? Because I am convenient to do all the above, and therefore I am expected to. If there is a day I feel like staying home to chill out? I'll be tagged weird, or isolated. Bank's safe deposit account? My name as secondary. Means I need to, no, I must be ever ready and convenient to run banking errands when I'm needed to. I'd ask why not Gary. Oohh he has a family, not convenient. So I am convenient because I don't have a family. And even I have one later, I am still needed to run errands. Because I was CONVENIENT, remember? And don't remind me about myvi having scratches and several accidents too. This is always a family car (don't asks who pay for the car) and therefore can be used by anyone anywhere. His? Ooh it is forever his new car. So his new car park safely inside the porch, not very new car park outside. So it is CONVENIENT to use, and hence a few scratches here and there is inevitable. What? I wanted to buy another car instead of myvi? Don't dream about it, because his forever-new car is already parked inside, all cars parked outside must be a cheaper car... Wow, this is such a democratic world!

So, you know what? Don't show me a long face when I couldn't avoid the gate and scratched the myvi just now. If all of you had never care how I feel about being treated at home, why care if I get moody and decide to scratch the car myself? You scratch it, I pay. I scratch it, also I pay? So?

Don't remind me about staying out. I didn't forget and I am more agitated than anyone else here. If I have known all these, I would have bought a home 3 years back and safe all agonies now.

Why I didn't buy a house 3 years back? Because I have wasted my time with someone over something else. But I don't want to talk about it any further. Blood pressure rising now..

No comments:

Post a Comment