Friday, July 27, 2012

right here & there waiting

I hate waiting. Wait for things to happen, wait for people to arrive, wait for you to finish errands, wait for you to attain your personal objectives...all these craps I have no interest in whatsoever sense. Ok, I sound like an impatience creek?

Ok re emphasize. I hate to wait when it is avoidable. Plan ahead! Life don't allow too many of unforeseen circumstances, you know. In fact, time just ticks away while waiting. Yeah, and so I should do something resourceful while waiting. Ahem...if I have allocated time to...lets say meet you for discussion, I am prepared to do just that! How to do other things? Or should I always, almost forever think that I am gonna wait & better equip myself?

Wait wait wait...see I am scribbling my blog while waiting. This is resourceful?? This is crap!

1 comment:

  1. i do follow this blog.you are right.i am still don't know how to get back to my life yet.i never given up just lost myself and this time the differences just me alone without you correcting me.life never have been better without you.

    ReplyDelete