Monday, July 9, 2012

com-mu-ni-cate

"when was the last time you sat down and had a heart to heart conversation with someone?"--Soo Ewe Jin.

I don't know, Eugine. There will be so much to talk about at work, usually moronic topics with people of the same clan. Then it will be too unbearable to speak when I reach home. Well, there can be a word or two with mommy but definitely not in-depth. Or sometimes topics at home is so generalized that I didn't even use my brain, what's more from heart?

But this is not the main barrier to this breakdown chain of communication.

It takes two hands to clap. It take two initiatives to communicate.

My soulmate... I thought I could tell him everything my world beholds... It didn't happen due to distance. Don't remind me about technology, it wont work if you don't click either. It was made rotten by both of us, because there was no initiative to keep communicating. And now, catching up seems a little too late. Not little, but really too late.

I was craving for egg tarts on saturday night so we drove all the way to Connaught for Tong Kee. No more Tong Kee no more egg tarts. Jen asked if I could wait till next morning. No...I don't want it anymore tomorrow but there's no one to blame. The timing just not right there anymore.

If I couldn't communicate then, why care to know it now? It is too late, the chances left, no one to blame. Just don't ask why.... There is no more why...

No comments:

Post a Comment