Sunday, July 15, 2012

small changes makes big evolutions

I am truly a person afraid of being stagnant. If I think I can do better, I would gather resources and try to excel. Luckily I am an aquarius, I don't need comparing myself to others. If not I am already an ego freak today. I just hope to see myself improve, knowing I can grasp my own fate. Knowing my life is truly what I wanted it to be like.

I was never happy at my current company. In that department, to be precise. It is so small that I feel suffocated with every hypocrisy within. If I don't enjoy in my circle, how do I like the other elements at work? So, I feel so much need to change. I didn't agree that I should be settling myself just for the sake of survival. But I cant be too pushy either, because hell yes I need that paycheck every month! Contradicting, eh?? Aquarius!

So I signed for a personal broadband. Means another fixed expense topping up to what I am already paying at home. Boo hoo hoo. But I know clearly there will be things I cannot be petty over. Small investments is unavoidable if I want some new returns. With this fast internet connection, I have updated my resume. Ever ready to make a move, a wiser move with Guardian Angels' blessings. And so, I was contacted by a headhunter. The rest, let's just fingers crossed...hoping that good things do find me. Even if nothing turns out too great, it's ok cos I don't lose anything. I can just keep trying.

Like buying this iPhone...I was called dumb cos they say I should wait for iPhone 5. But hell loose, I don't really care. Now, I can blog everywhere I go with just an app. In fact, this is written via iPhone. I can check mails cos I sync all accounts, no more missed emails!

If I want to change, I must first make amendments to some old habits. If not, where do you think a change begins?

No comments:

Post a Comment