Saturday, February 4, 2012

There's only 15days!??!

I don't want to go back to reality yet,please.... Let's celebrate tuan yuan again, lots of lou sang and screaming Huattttt arrrr at anytime anywhere. Isn't that nice?

I don't want go to bed earlier than 2am and I want to talk bear languages like a baby. Ok, that's what i virtually did during the cny. I want to wake up not earlier than 2pm either and searches thru the fridge like a predator. Grarrr... I want food..

But above all, no ang pow for me please. Thanks but no thanks. Because I don't need you to remind me the fact that I'm over age to receive that little red packet from you. Further, it's not like you pack hundreds of bucks in there. Only ten bucks (or so) and you want to bring me thru that kind of noice pollution?!?! Thanks but no thanks.

I will not get married because I feel paiseh for taking yet another red packet from you. And I obviously do not need that 'huge' amount of ang pow money of yours to survive my singleton life. I love life more than your tinee winee ang pow, ok bo? Blek.

But...I still want to enjoy holiday.. I love cny... Let's not stop celebrating ya..

When you desire for pure happiness and contentment, and count your every blessings...it's cny everyday. Minus the working boredom, monstrous boss, moronic colleagues and crazy traffic congestion, it's really cny everyday indeed. I love life.

I love life, celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment