Monday, February 6, 2012

a note for love

Wow, this gotta be the most romantic love letter I've ever shared..

Dear hubby,

It's good thing you didn't let me fetch you to the airport tonight. I was crying along the journey home. I wonder how bad it would be if I'd need to endure the pain if i had to see you leave at departure hall...

Like said, I was weeping like your baby on the way home. As I stopped at the junction, I remember the jokes we made. When the traffic light turns red, and I pushes the gear to neutral, it feels like how I used to help you release the gear when you drive me around town. As the songs play, I could hear you singing along too..How I love your off-tune...There are still countless of things that made my spirits weaken. I wanted to give all this up and decide never to continue this journey without you..

But you know I won't. I braved myself to continue accelerating, knowing although this is tough, but never alone. Togetherness is bliss, and I'm blessed to be given a chance to learn about life with you.

Hubby, I don't worry about how much wealth you will find for me, I don't care if there will be any treasure presented to me upon your return. I only wish that you will be healthy at body, mind and soul..every moment. I hope too you will enjoy life and see this world as a beautiful place like how you have taught me about life. I pray that your days will be blessed and all interesting moments mesmerizing you...always.

Love,
Your life partner


Gosh. I love simplicity. Especially in love.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo....this is very emotional, yet romantic. Its been so long. Hope the day will come soon for you guys..reunited.

    ReplyDelete