Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dont cross those borders

I do hate February. I don't understand why people cannot leave me alone this month. Yes yes so what this is birthday month. Don't you think I'm supposed granted with something I'd really want, instead of something you think I'd want??

I want peace. A peace of mind. Rather than challenge my patience and see if I could hold up to your hypocrisy. I don't need cakes and presents too. I want originality. Show me your real face and I'd thank you much.

Whatever it is, just stop bugging me. Stop pretend like you know me so well that you can add your personal views to my relationships, career or simply my well-being. To remind you, I'm an Aquarius, and therefore I don't need you to think I need to be reminded of things I can comprehend. An Aquarius can be a loner at times, only because she need more time for herself rather than squabbling with minorities like you.

So, don't give me a symphatetic look when I say get out of my line. I'm much better without certain things that doesn't add value to those beautiful things in my life.

Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. WOW...I hope I'm not one of the minorities that you're talking about. And I do intend to get you a present thou.

    ReplyDelete