Saturday, January 28, 2012

CNY 2012 dragonz !

Gong hei Gong hei...this is what exactly things people say vice versa this days...well, Happy CNY..

It's not good doggie year this 2012, or so people say..Health average, Prosperity not bad, Luck got to try harder...bla bla bla..as long as nothing at peak la. But i do believe, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Fingers crossed..!

I just hope all well ends well tho. I cannot determine fate, and I cannot fight it either. So comes good or bad, life goes on, no? Maybe family and friends will hear more whining or complaining (but I do that all these years didn't I?). So take it or leave it...life comes in packages~!

Just like the angmo New Year wishes, same goes for my CNY wishes. All remain status quo, where happiness remain joyous, and any bad encounters will only make us stronger.

The weather have been harsh to us lately. People always want to wish for money money money...let's not forget loving earth at the same time. How? I'm not very sure, but does recycle counts?

Gong Hei Fatt Choi !! Sum Siong Si Sing !!

No comments:

Post a Comment