Friday, February 24, 2012

starry starry night...

As I gazed up the night sky, so many galactic stars! I looked away, and gazed again, they are still there. They are blinking telling me they won't leave me alone on a night like this. But I really wish they go away...dark gloomy skies filled with stars. Bad premonition, it shows you are...empty inside ( the dark gloomy part) ecstatic outsie ( those twinkies, what else?!?)

I blamed it on those medicines. I'm on drugs lately. Ohh yeah.. antibiotics, antivirus,anti inflammation,painkillers..you name it I've got it. I don't recall all kinds of sickness I have...uterus minor disallocation, chest congestion, skin psoriasis, slip disc at most recent..do I sound enough sicko already?

I don't care. There isn't anything that can practically scare the hell out of me anymore. Before this health issue, let's mention -- Car accidents I've got it too!! Voila, that makes me the most erm...Survived Jinx in da World? Thank u thank u..

Ageing is definitely not an issue either. I've just reached the big 3 in a simple, quiet, chillaxing way -- just the pefect way I wanted it. See?? I don't need celebrations too and I survived!!

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger -- who's who philosopher.

What doesn't kill you instantly makes you die a slower death -- Yennyho.

Life is too predictable when you reach a certain age. Unless you climb Mount Everest up and down everyday or eat maggots for fun...I can't find anything more amusingly exciting.

But, simplicity is true happiness. I may sound like a pessimist seeing the glass half empty, but I didn't complain why is the glass not full either. I may sound like suicidal having not much passion in life, but I don't need raging temper to keep life going on.

I am such because, as I gazed up the dark gloomy sky I see those stars. Main point is, i still have the time to push my chin up and look up high. There are so many out there, who seemed to have the most happening lifestlye, advancing career, delicious cash account, all that glitz & glamour -- had missed the chance to stop a little while, and enjoy the dark but meteoric skies. I didn't have all that yet, but i see stars. I see You.

No comments:

Post a Comment