Wednesday, December 21, 2011

DRII Qualifying Exam - Passed!

Dear Foong Yen Ho,

I am very pleased to inform you that you have achieved a passing score on the DRI International Qualifying Examination that you took in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on December 9, 2011. On behalf of the Commission at DRI International, I extend our sincere congratulations on your achievement......

Ray Seid
Commission Chair

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, the rest is.....a brighter future ahead. It's not fully confirmed that I will certainly have better career, but at least I look forward to it.

Career (ok ok career is SALARY) aside. I'd like to praise myself a little bit. It's personal achievement. It was difficult test. It felt like bullet through my heart. It was difficult. Really. So I feel good about myself. I should be happy and feel proud of myself.

I am thankful for all who laid their positive (and nice!) thoughts for me throughout. I am also very sure Guardian Angels have been staying with me, even at the ugliest time. Thanks. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment