Sunday, December 11, 2011

I was a student again!

What a week ~ I was terribly nervous, stressed out and almost KO-ed. I couldn't foresee that taking a professional course (at this age I'm at) is speechlessly tiring. Of course I have been working for almost 10 years now, but preparing to study, revise and be assessed on paper is a different story altogether. No wonder people say "Easy to crap, difficult to prove" Gawd knows if I was a crapper. I'm sure most will say I was. And...therefore, yea I am a crapper.

So, I've put through that torturing days at BCLE2000 Professional Course for Business Continuity Management. I did my best, and I'm suppose to say I have no regrets. Hmmm...regrets I do have a few..but they doesn't matter anymore now.

I was scheduled to take this course at the end of year 2011. I hope this is a gift, a happy gift I receive before the year ends. If all well ends well, at least there's something to be proud of no matter how difficult the year had begun.

I really should have done this at a younger age. I regret I didn't see the importance of ...erm ... thinking ahead. I was too busy looking too far ahead, and that shaped me to be an...imaginary person. Ding Dong! Time to wake up, dino!! You got to know the purposes of life, somehow. And be certified is one of it, at least for this year.

So, what's up next year, huh?

3 comments:

  1. How was it? All good? When you will know the results?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't good at all!!But..no matter how, I have done what need to be donw. Result out in a week's time..around 20th Dec. Hope it's a good xmas gift for me!

    Nvr thought u got time at my blog. Your blog was almost abandoned! But understd u got no time la...wait a lil while when Belle a bigger girl then ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only got time for blogs once I got my ass back to work! Been busy like a bee during my 2 months of leave. Just updated my blog. Wouldn't abandon it because that's one of the treasure I have for the kids.

    ReplyDelete