Saturday, January 7, 2012

first Saturday of 2012

Whoa...it's 2012! ........ and there's really nothing extremely special about it, right? Except that it is another year after 2011, and next year it's gonna be 2013? But according to the Mayan calendar, there won't be any 2013. Not even 21.12.2012 because the world will end by 20.12.2012. Damn, I thought that would be an auspicious date! Now, I have to think of another day to get married =P

Okay.....cut the crap. Write something meaningful. This is my first blog into year 2012 tho.

I don't remember how cranky was 2011. Everyone said they look forward to a better year in 2012, because they think 2011 had been less fascinating for them. Well, I can't really say that because I don't know if 2011 was really bad indeed. I can't measure and therefore can't benchmark it.

I went to work as usual last Tuesday (Monday was a public holiday). My colleagues never changed and boss is still like a boss. So there's no difference in this area. How would I be able to tell if I'd hope for better version of colleagues & boss? Un-tick in wish-list.

The traffic was as bad (even worse) as it was every other day in 2011. Traffic polices are the same moronic team and I still don't have a clue about malaysian unethical driving behaviour. Un-tick again.

Family...Buddies...Friends...my Pet...status quo. All well ends well in 2011. I was blessed, because they hadn't change. I don't want them to have any drastic change affecting my life. They should still linger with me and paint my days colorful like they always have. So, un-tick again.

Hooray! Means there's nothing much I'd wish to improve/downgrade/change from year 2011. And coming into 2012, my life can just be almost the same like I had in any other year. Well, scenarios can be different. But I'd wish (hear my prayers!) that everyone and everything will be well & happy as always. If there should be some challenges, let those be incidents all of us face with courage & faith. After which, we will all be thankful and rejoice that 2012 is gonna be just like those good ol' days too.....

Don't count the time. Count the blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment