Saturday, July 30, 2011

special end of July

There was nothing special in early July. It wasn't too difficult to live by, and nothing significant happened. Ehh ehh .. not really, I went holiday-ing at Makati last week, didn't I?

Had great moments at Makati. I always have. Love my 511 Studio Suite at Prince Tower. Much more homely than Taman Jaya *blek* don't tell Mom I said that. It's more exclusive partying at Manila too...no fret about drink n drive at all! And the only way to avoid hangover? Stay drunk, kuya & ate!!!!

ok ok....that's not what I want to note today. Yes, maybe part of it, but not the main reason.

July is an important month for Leo...he's coming out roaring, stretching his predator instincts.

This is your day, my Lion. Happy Birthday, and I love you. Now....you can be the Lion for a day...but please be my Dino again for the remaining 364 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment