Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm bad in counting days

No, don't tell me there's only 12 months in a year, and June marks the half of it. And please with all mercy, don't remind me that July is coming to an end soon enough I re-visit my blog again the next login. I protest, as much as I would love to hold a year long street demonstration; Why people are busy rallying for politics but not science towards mortality. If we all don't age that fast, don't you think you got more time to think of politics, too? Win-Win!

I don't know what da "h" of things I have done in the first half of 2011. I thought I was watching the end-of-the-world movie '2012' many many many years ago not fretting a single drop of sweat it's approaching soon. Now, it's ironic because I want to get married on 20th December 2012. Just for the fun of playing with fate. If I'm fated to marry someone, it should not be doomsday. Or it is already doomsday when I finally think I am capable of carrying the title..Wifey! Wonder how would husby react when I say I want to marry him on doomsday. Lei wan yeh ar?!?! %#$&^*$%^@ !!

Rolling on the floor laughing.

Stop the crap. I still don't know what I did, and don't know what I should do. I am this clueless. Maybe not knowing the unknowing is a good sign. At least I'm still looking at the brighter side.

At least I am planning for marriage on doomsday. Rather than planning for any street demo on a not-so-doomsday.

No comments:

Post a Comment