Sunday, July 17, 2011

Nest-ed

It is very weird when someone says 'I don't like to go Home, because I feel better, at ease outside'. I thought a home is like a nest. A birdie's nest. That place where the baby birds squeaking (I thought birds chirp??) asking for food, and mommy bird comes home spitting undigested worms to feed the babies...??!!? Isn't that nice to hear, but gross to imagine?

Sifu was playing an online personality test game with me, and I could still remember her words to me. She said that I'm the kind of species that needs to go out, not stay at home. She says success awaits me outside, and I should explore. And I stared blankly at her, I thought you said I should be home? You...didn't?

I don't want to doubt any decisions made. Not me. I hardly got a chance to do that. I just want to feel at ease, home or not irregardless. I just don't want to feel bullied anymore, home or not irregardless. Not to be treated unfairly, but I've no time for any yellow shirt emotional craze. I just want anyone to learn that I have boundaries too, that I can and have to say NO at times when you are not respecting me. I need them to know I have an option, if not at home, then outside.

Yes, I have an option. What left is some guts to rebel, all over again. If only I want to do so...or need to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment