Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Update @ Makati city

Girls, Girls, Girls.....

This is just coming into the second week at Makati - but something hilarious is already happening at home. The girls (Susy & Joyce) are already declaring womanly-made wars with each other. Well, of course there's nothing to do with me at all, but somehow rather it does affect the "chi" at home.I understand how they both feel actually. It is never easy to stay under one roof with somebody you hardly know, not to mention in the same room. Well, it urges me to try my best to stay in harmony with others here. Life can be made much easier when you have more friends than enemies, right? Maybe this is lesson No.1 for me at Makati....

Hmmm...makes me miss HOME even more. I'm sure Daddy & MomMom will always stand with my tantrums at home. No matter how lazy, moody, sleepy or naughty am I at home, there's is always a little smiling curve on their face....which melts all my tensions away. Or I can just shout LEOOOOO....and here comes our Home's mascot, wagging its almost non-existence tail and start licking my hands & feet. Fur-ball baby....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

@ work
Today is a very tiring day at work. Many things seems to be getting out of my way, and I'm just not doing things right. Maybe I'm just tired. Or maybe I was not concentrating at class today. Whatever the reason, I'm not giving up yet. I heard the lesson will be very interesting by tomorrow. we will all learn virtual back-office gaming and I hope it goes well.

Right after work, I headed straight to the gym for a thorough workout. I was sweating all over, and surprisingly, I enjoyed it! I thought I never liked the sweaty feeling but now I know why Daddy always urges me to exercise. I will go to the gym more often...and take a dip in the pool, too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daddy & MomMom will be visiting me @ Makati by end of this month. Argghh...I can't wait already. I'm so anxious to show them my home (and the gym & swimming pool) and the place I'm working (that it is really just opposite my condo). And I would love to see them so much. I wonder if I would just cry and hug them so so tightly when i see them. Buddha bless my parents with good health and safe journey in life....
sadhu, sadhu, sadhu.

1 comment:

  1. Your parents are coming over? Ha....good! Now you finally got a chance to workout ah? Btw, who are you sharing room with? The 3 girls?

    ReplyDelete