Monday, August 17, 2009

First K-Session @ Makati City

~Jupiter Karaoke~

Here I come....naughty time...! Well, it's my first group outing with my training-mates at Makati on 15th August 2009.
Even though there's Redbox K here in Makati, but my seniors claimed that the sound system ain't too good there. Well, anything would sound as good to us, so we headed to Jupiter K. It was only about 10 minutes drive from my condo and the streets looks like our dear Jalan Alor. Basically a very narrow two-way street with all sorts of shops, restaurants and entertainment venue along it. Damn, I was too busy chatting (and getting noisy) with friends along the journey that I missed to capture some landscapes...

As more friend's friend's friends joined in, we almost lost count of how many crazy people were there that night. Although the songs are not very updated there, but we do enjoy ourselves with all those wrong pitching and lunatic screams...well, we really enjoyed ourselves...
Most popular beers at KL are not available at Makati. We had San Miguel that night and it tastes very much like SKOL that we have in KL. It is not too gassy compared to Carlsberg or Tiger, and we girls likes it as we don't burps too much after a few bottles.

Party ends at about 2am, and all went home with smiles (drunkards' smiles) on our faces. It felt safe to go home at such wee hours, maybe because we always moved in groups.

And there the night ends, and slept 'til 4.30pm the very next day (piggy me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment