Thursday, August 20, 2009

My life enriched...

I was browsing through Facebook. No friends online, nothing much interesting posted by buddies...I was particularly -boring-

Not knowing what to do, I clicked on my own Photo Album at Facebook (which I've never thought I would do that for myself!). As the pictures flipped through with all sorts of smiling faces surrounding me ~ how am I to express my true thankfulness to God for painting my life with so much valuable thoughts and beliefs all these years....?

Starting with MAA Berhad 2006 - 2009: This is the most important turning point in my career path. Almost performing like a Ferrari attached with a typical V-tech engine, I was pushing myself all the time to exceed everybody's expectations towards me. I took 3 months instead of 6 months to finish up my Training Programs, started my first training session to most senior (antique) branch operations staff.....and worked so so hard to be named the youngest Assistant Manager in MAA.

I thought I've never had a life there. All I knew was to perform better, work faster all times. And all those exhausting thoughts and actions made me so worn-out one fine day that I sat down and cried. I cried so hard but I could only hear silence laughing at me. The silence of loneliness. After all those struggle, I'd never felt good anyway.

I thought my career had come across a halt. I do not know what is giving me satisfactions. I've searched almost every directions that I can have, but my mind is already telling me it's more than adequate. If I ever pushed myself an inch forward again, I would be K.O there....

Big-big sigh.....we should really enjoy every moment that God gives us...What is the point of rushing ourselves when God had not decided a time limit for us yet? Even if the saying of "we may not know what tomorrow brings" is accurate, what would you really do if you know tomorrow never comes? Would you still rush over the final day, or would you prefer to sit down, relax and have a good cuppa coffee with that special one(s)...?

If my tomorrow never comes, may God bless all that I love and all those who loves me ~ a life so meaningful, serene and colorful, everlasting alike the first flower that blossoms when winter comes....

1 comment: