Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Memorable touchpoints

I am very stuck in Wisma MCA attending a non political presentation meeting. It is raining meow and woof out there, I can't leave!!! I just want to blab here.

Memorable touch-points. Hmmmm this is good ignition.

People says like 'wow such memorable experience' or teary eyed 'I won't forget tonight'.... Getting serious, we rarely remember the full version of those moments. Our juicy brain is connected by lots of neurons, which sparks pieces of memories here and there. And unlikely it is played like a movie.

Close your eyes, concentrate. How much of an important moment in your life plays like a movie now? Or do they come across as somewhat stagnant or slow moving memories?

I remember ah gong's herbal sour plum wrapped in brown paper envelopes. I remember popo's favorite colonel's burger. I remember leo's sleeping corner. I remember them like pictures; stagnant but rich in feelings and emotions. They are not here, but touch-points are remembered. Forever.

The guy front here is still not done with his selling craze. Ok, a marketing guy blabbing, is not foreign for me. I have a marketing guy at home, getting ready to blab out whole life together *opppsssie who?

But I am thankful for this marketing guy...this guy in front, not the guy at home *blekkkkk because he started with Memorable Touch-points today. Not too bad for some reflection to do at such a boring service launching day.
*yawnZzz

I wana go home to the other marketing guy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment