Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lessons learned universally

I reckon life gives the best education one can ever get. We are all coming back for a reason, and continuous learning must be the compulsory subject.

Like said, people learn in the hard way sometimes. Or most of the time. If it is not hard hitting enough, we tend to forget and repeat the same mistakes again. Yes, that's painful, repeated mistakes.

I have learned and still learning, to be more vocal about my own emotions. I have learned that assumptions are not to be compromised, and still learning to be truthful whenever I can.

But I'm just so very tired of the unheard. I've said it like countless times, and what is the point when people aren't listening? Or maybe that ray of sound did travel across, people can just care less any of it. Then, what's the main purpose after all?

It is more painful when I make the effort to say, but it is not listened. I'd rather hold it, let it be and believes that life lesson will hit us hard when time comes. By then, whether it hit so damn hard on you or me, karma knows.

Sometimes, I'm very happy living in my own state of originality. Because I couldn't care less too.

No comments:

Post a Comment