Saturday, March 2, 2013

cloudy Leo!

Such a beautiful sunny Saturday we all got today... Happy Saturday.

On this cheerful weather moment, I am loving the cloud formations. Yea, some may be hating this blaring hot temperature. Especially us Malaysian, we'd rather be hibernating in full blast air-con, not yea?

But coming out, I see happy clouds. I see Leo in form of clouds, for two times. I first saw Leo standing in his hind legs, his cutie little fur ball tail protruding. I was already more than delighted. And then along the way ahead, the clouds came in Leo's close up face formation. This round his ears, nose, and little of tongue sticking out.

And I just thought, yea it's almost a year Leo left me. It's almost a year Leo playing at Rainbow Heaven with other good doggies. And it's almost a year that loneliness evolve to thankfulness of every blessings I could simply have. Almost a year of knowing so truly, be happy is the only means forgetting the pain of losing Leo.

Leo, thanks for this meeting today. I know you have never really leave me alone. Play around there, enjoy the rainbow drips. We will be together again when time is right. I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment