Sunday, January 27, 2013

Michelle Cheong "Ah Kai"....

This is a tiring but abundant weekend. I hardly slept for more than 5 hours but I have spent all most quality time catching up with chicks May - this small eyed oriental banana full with fun and hilarious genes. She is fantabulous indeed.

I remembered hating her the very first moment I saw her in the school bus. Maybe it was her eyes. Too small it spells LCLY on her forehead. Or she was just jealous I've got big eyed tweety bird face.

In fact we were never in the same class. She pulled out from prefectorial probation in less than a week and I was celebrating. So what is this crap between us?

We went lepaking together after school at McD Maluri. We pretend to be studying but we were blab blab blab-ing.
We did countless BBQ at her house and enjoyed staying late at night high.
I was with her when two macho tomboys fight for her. Yes I went downstairs to alert aunty Judy because I don't have a phone to call 999.
We club and drink and dance and puke and drink again together once we both could drive. If she drive, I settle the gas and vice versa.
We worked multi lingual telemarketing at HSBC together. That was our first job after high-school.

After that, maybe after a few more encounters during that era; we parted ways. She studied Form 6 and then USM Penang. Me went to KTAR and started the rat race.
But the clubbing and partying and chatting and catching up continues whenever and wherever we can. That's how we did it, and we are still doing it.

Nowadays, I don't hate her because she got smaller eyes. Because I don't dare to hate her anymore. Today, she proudly says to her haters "watch my back!"

Hahahahhahaah Rolling On Floor Laughing.

I am now loving her body art. Sophisticated, loud and exclusive. Just like herself.



No comments:

Post a Comment