Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A string of thoughts and it tangled

When I'm happy, I write. It seems that when I’m happy, I’d forget to write, too. Just when I feel an itch at those fingertips, they goes tap, tap and tap again…

There are so many happy things in end of 2012 and beginning of 2013. I couldn’t find which piece to start with. I was hearing so much of happiness, reading so much of happiness and getting so much of happiness. Happiness hugs too, from those who can hug me and I’d hug back.

And just when there was so much of over whelming happiness, I’ve spotted some stains to it. Accidental or intentional, it is definitely beyond my contemplation.

But I dreaded to know your main purpose of shadowing my happiness.

Because happiness is just like the print on our thumbs. They are unique. They are autonomous. They don’t need comparison.

A person once walked up to Buddha and said; “I want happiness”. And thus Buddha replied; “Remove the “I”, it is ego. And remove the ‘want’, it is desire. And when you leave your ego and desire aside, there’s happiness.”

You too, whoever you are, can be happy. Metta.

1 comment:

  1. 其 实 女 人 应 该 受 受 保 护   才 不 会 那 麽 容 易 被 辜 负

    ReplyDelete