Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fear empowers when Uncertainties reign

Human's greatest fear is most prominent when uncertainties creeps in.

If you can foresee something going awry, there will be less fear. Or when you have expected the worst, you feel rather controlled of the situation and less fear lingers in you.

As long as you know least about; your heart pumping faster, cold sweats perspire and butterflies raging in stomach. Good for you if those are butterflies, there will be more fear if ringworms are raging in your stomach. *gross

I have my fair share of fear. In fact, so much of goosebumps as I went through a somewhat turbulent 2011/2012.

There was fear of knowing the unknown. Yea, ironic wasn't it? I left my comfortable zone eager to explore, but that makes the most fear when I had to be home again. I was afraid of that comfy zone I once had, because the smell of freedom is priceless.

There was fear of letting go. Yes, letting myself go - for respecting myself to walk away from anything that no longer serves me, grows me and/or makes me happy. Be myself again, but so much fear over the years; I'd forgotten to 'love myself before loving anyone else'

I had fear of forgetting any precious moments I once had. I cried to every darkness moment when I couldn't find Leo in my memory bank. I needed to find pain so I wouldn't forget the agonies of losing momentous touch.

Those are just few eerie haunts I had, of course I can't list them all. And guess why I can share these fears here? Because I have acknowledged, accepted and dealt with my fears. I can't say I've conquered all of these dreadful things - but I have certainly found the courage to manage them.

God doesn't give you the people you want, He gives you the people you need. To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you, simply to make you the person you were meant to be ~ author unknown

Bad karma doesn't tell you when it is coming to get you. Just when things are not wishful, don't hide in fear. Because as you tirelessly sow more good deeds to compensate, good karma comes along to bring a smile again. That's when you can be certain that happiness do visit only when you are ready.

If I ever have fear again, I will be thankful knowing I'm ready to embrace it. And I'm not alone. I have my sharky with me.

Fear reigns when you disallow happiness to empower yourself ~yennyho

No comments:

Post a Comment