Sunday, August 19, 2012

your story baits me

"it only took 6 months to forget 4 years. And there I was, still concerned and putting up with this shit because of you. 我真的对不起我自己" -- Ariel Hay

I know this cute petite girl whose name reminds me of a mermaid, during my Universal Market trip down south. Beautiful eyes, Ariel ! This her Fb post, it made me let out a long sigh. I heart you, gal.

Flash back, I could have said "it only took 2 weeks to forget 6 years". What kind of ratio do we have here?

Everything, living or not, emotional or not, are impermanent. Drop dead vulnerable. It takes nanoseconds to change, for better or worse it's your luck.

Don't be too overjoyed for the happier times now because it won't last. On contrary, don't fret over the agonies and pain you suffer now because it won't stay with you forever.

Glass half full vs half empty philosophy?

It is easier to say it than nike-ing (just do it). Ever tried so hard to forget the pain of missing your loved one? Tried to occupy yourself with countless mind clogging matters just to forget? And when dusk comes, you felt all emotions running over you again. Or when skies are dark and melodic raindrops sounds echoing so damn hard reminding you all over again.

Don't underestimate the power of loneliness. But don't laugh at your own conscious either. Soon you will know it is better to live in reality than touring memories like a lost soul. You will heal and the cycle goes again....

6 months:4 years. 2 weeks:6 years. How many days to forget 3 months, 6 months, etc etc etc....

As I'm counting, damn it rains again.

No comments:

Post a Comment