Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Manjushri ... is home !

I went to sifu's place to bring my Manjushri home. My Manjushri? Home?

I brought this Manjushri many years ago at mid valley. I couldn't tell why I have extraordinary liking, fondness, respect ... I don't know how to describe in words. I just feel very close to her. Well, there's no him or her, but i prefer to address as 'she' because Manjushri is forever gentle in transcending wisdom. Forever loving.

Just out of wit, I told mom not to keep Manjushri inside the display cabinet anymore. I want to place her at the altar. I want to see her everyday.

And so, mom sent her to sifu's place for chanting and blessings. I tried to be on vegetarian and washed my face with pure milk every morning. Part and parcel of some ritual. Honestly, I was quite rebellious and complained of those fussy rituals at first. I thought all that will distance me from believing because I disapprove fussy rituals.

Tonight, is the night. I had to wear all white, washed my hands with milk before I go to take her. But miracle happened. Despite all the complains I had in my heart earlier over the rituals, I was suddenly lost of words. My heart was racing, I sweat hot and cold, I was nervous.

And the moment I placed her on the altar, I really felt like I knew her. Not for years but centuries. I feel that I must have known her, we must be very close like best friends. I have so much to tell her but my heart was heavy. I didn't know where to start telling. That's why I say I got a feeling like knowing her. It feels like reunion. After very very very long.

I feel that Manjushri is 'home' with me. Gosh, it is so unbelievable and I can continue saying all these feelings the whole night. I feel very very blessed. Very very touched. Truly mesmerizing

Whatever this fate brings, thank you, Manjushri.

Om Ah Ra Pa Tsa Na Dhi

1 comment:

  1. She will make sure you sleep well everynight.And your wisdom will overcome whatever you encounter.

    ReplyDelete