Wednesday, August 22, 2012

that ol' me

Flip flip flip...
I was looking thru some pictures during my tenure at MAA. Hmm..my skin complexion was bad! Dull skin, panda eyes and messy flat hair! Flat hair for certain! Such big forehead. Shouldn't have sided my fringe like that.

Flip flop flip flop...(flop??!?)
Hello Makati, here Yen comes. Hey I looked different. Hair much longer, gosh I looked fairer! Radiant to certain extend. It must be that holidaying adventurous hormone blossoming in me. That's why I feel better within, and it shows from my face.

I missed those long hairs. I missed looking feminine. I missed playing with my hair when I'm bored....

I missed those moments when I feel good within, it radiates thru every smile I have. Even when I break down, it was worth crying out loud. Lately, I couldn't even force a tear. I didn't even have the courage to acknowledge my emptiness within. Because, even if I'm not happy, and so?

1 comment:

  1. For me its like just yesterday for everything.the one I knew still same attitude,same lovely and same look.wonder if 2 person sufficient turn back time.

    ReplyDelete