Saturday, January 21, 2012

Daddy Mommy Help Me...!!!

Driving. Leaving Plaza Sentral heading towards home. Okay, I knew that dumb curvy intersection leading to Chinese Assembly Hall will be dead jammed. So I'd rathexit at Jalan Pudu passing the Pudu Raya stretch.

Hey..surprizing! It's not jammed at all. Barely any obstacles along the way! Well, it was pouring cats and dogs, so I slowed down to 20-40km/h. No fret. I'm in control of the situation. Still no jammed until the third traffic lights. Ahead of me is Pudu Raya station...still not many cars...hmmm....

Okay, passing by Lee Yan Kean Surgery & Clinics...I feel weird. Eventhough it's raining heavily, I can see that the water level is rising as I stroll along. Ok..it's getting higher..and higher...it all happened so fast!

Gosh. i don't know what to do. I don't know if I should accelerate and brave the flooding road, or I should just pull over and wait until the water reside (as if it will at anytime soon). Nope, if I stay put, the water is only rising and rising until my car submerge into a pool of muddy water....arrgghhh...NOoooooooo!!

That was when I shouted, "Daddy Mommy Help Me...!!!!!!!!!!!" several times, real loud! I was squeezing the steering real hard, it could break at anytime. And mind you, I didn't stop shouting (or was it chanting?) "Daddy Mommy Help Me..!!!!"

Ok, I was dramatic. I was a drama queen. But I didn't care.

hey !!! There's another hero driver in front of me! He's braving the (flood?) and he accelerates through slowly. I should follow him! No. I MUST follow him. If he can make it, so can I. If he can't, then no harm drowning with a hunk, no?!??

Ok...he saved me. Or not, his presence saved me. His bravery saved me, indirectly.

As I re-told this incident to both my bags, they said he's the Bodhisattva that our Guardian Angel sent to guide me the way. Yea, I called for my parent's help, and Guardian Angels heard me. Or in fact, they are really the my Guardian Angels. 'They' are my parents. They are always here...Not somewhere else you pray to be at only when you die. You can find Nirvana just below your parent's feet.

Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu

No comments:

Post a Comment