Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I've got so.. "Drifted" away

I know what people say about car drifting. I know there would be (at least) a car, cute hunks and sexy babes. And blasting music that could deafen your ears but clear vision guaranteed. I know Fast & Furious. I know Initial D....I know I know...

But have I drifted? Noooo way...! I don't play games on the road. I can opt for Bungee Jump. I can have a roller coaster non stop. Or extreme reverse bungee...sounds good sounds good....but car DRIFT? urrghhh...

Ok, the car I was travelling in skidded, almost plunged (of course it didn't, I said ALMOST) it was so near. I don't know what happened, seriously. The car just lost control, and the next second I'm seeing cars coming right in front of me. No no no...it was not a two-way traffic. I see car coming forward because my car had made a nice 360 degrees turn. That, I call DRIFT....

I had mild traumatic concussion. Like I always will. I had headache, stiff neck and shoulder and nausea. Great. I survived!

I should count my blessing. Guardian Angel must have protected me in that split moment. Or did I just cheated death..? =S

I don't know. Too much to think. It was freaky, but LIFE goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment