Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bon Voyage, sweetie...

So, Dad and Mom are travelling miles to Australia now. A family trip consists of bags...Eldest Aunty, Fourth Aunty, Fifth Aunty, Cousin's family. Yea, don't sound very enticing for hot blood adults like me. I don't find a farm getaway fascinating. I'm not thrilled to see cows, or kangaroos or koala. Well, koala maybe. But not anything other than this fury huggies.

Of course, I'd prayed for their happy and safe journey along the way. Hope they all coordinate well there, and wish Daddy would enjoy himself too. He sorta complaint about this holiday, citing he's lazy to drive around at Perth. Ya...bags don't drive. But too late....he's gotta take it for Mom's sake.

Lucky I'd planned for another trip specially tailored for him end of this year. A trip so chillaxing that only food and lots of massages comes to mind. Yes, Bangkok! Ok ok...I cannot afford an Aussie's package, but at least I made Dad excited with a simple yet meaningful Asia sensation.

But anyway...I'm missing them now. It's good to have them nagging me about not nagging me enough....and I want my gift from Australia !!!!!!! I will look forward to 21st October 2011 so that I can nag them about missing them nagging me.

Love you, bags.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to have a holiday getaway! So, you merdeka la. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. merdeka only means I can sleep without inteference...still young meh, Home Alone Episode IV party animals ??!? don't exist hou lan loi laa... ;)

    ReplyDelete