Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lost in my mind-map

What a day! and what an October I'm gonna have this 2011...!

I've got such adverse mood this month. This is just coming into the 6th day of the month, and I am already KO-ed by most of the people..matters and situations. I am tired.

I am now working in a very...messy organization. Not that the arrangements are messy. The way people work...are all tangled up. Way too many weirdos, procrastinators, hypocrites and MORONS. yes! Morons. Like Dad says, morons are everywhere and they are assembling at AZ. I've been so restless at work, so messed up that I worked my ass off. And the pain in my ass is transmitting to my head. Gawd damn headache. I hate this situation. If not for BCM, hell I would stay!

I am also imagining things (again, like I usually do). I am imagining him. Words that he would say, gestures when he react, and those sweeter moments we used to have. I have been building images from my right brain so much, that at times I forgot who am I really thinking about. Stop pulling your own leg, yen. There are things that's not meant to be, no matter how much you think about everyday.

I want to leave home. When I try to define home, I don't see faces I love to see each day. I just picture it as a square box with a roof top. And a dog. Like those 'orang lidi' cartoon kids love to draw. Other than that...I look forward to blue skies somewhere out there. Like the "M" shape birds (in kid's drawings) flying (without legs)...like freedom in an exquisite way. Like, I am writing and activating my right brain now.

Jeezus...I am tired. I can fall asleep now. Time to switch off my brain GPS! No matter how tricky, LIFE goes on, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment