Tuesday, February 8, 2011

such odd feeling about weather

The warm winds blowing at Makati today smells like sea water. We all know that The Phillipines is indeed an island, but we have never smelled the wind like we are right next to the sea!

Friends here says it could be a Tsunami alert. Or anything similar. Any natural disaster that can cross your mind now, and certainly not something very welcoming. Other friends says they witnessed bugs, ants and small animals trying to find shelter by migrating. An office colleagues said the big red ants are all over his workstation today.

I don't know how real can things be. I don't know if anyone can tell me what's really going on. I just want to keep believing in positive aura. I just hope no one will be hurt; human, animals and plants alike.

METTA, and may love transcends all.

No comments:

Post a Comment