Wednesday, February 9, 2011

such odd feeling about myself

I jokingly told Mom that her daughter must strive to lead a good & prosperous Rabbit New Year, because the Tiger year wasn't too good. In year 2010, things wasn't able to run very smoothly (due to) many "small people" 小人 surrounding this helpless Doggie. I wore a new pair of shoe and stomp my feet as hardly as I could on 1st Day of CNY, believing to make all the 小人 die of stampede. Get away from me.

And now, Rabbit year is still fresh and anew - I am still feeling odd.

There's something lacking in me. Seriously lacking in me. The initiative to mix around with homosapiens. Be it people at MNL, or even KL. I am so haunted by the feeling of insecurity I've experienced in these 2 years, and I've brought the feeling back home with me. I am so deserted, that taking one step closer feels like miles away. I somehow feel safer, less chaotic living in my own world. It happens here, it happended back home.

As I write this down, I know this handicap somehow leave a negative impact in me. But yet, I might be enjoying it. Maybe it's fate...I was, and therefore will still be reserved.

No wonder I gave a name to my planet. It's called DinoLand.

No comments:

Post a Comment