Monday, February 7, 2011

Stellent's recourse

Day 1 at Stellent Services Corp after a long satisfying week on holiday. The moment I had my fingerprint scanned, nothing feels the same at 19th Floor of PBCom Tower anymore.

Some people resigned because they don't want to, but have to. Some people left because they don't have to, but desperately want to. Some people lost their soul, but restlessly worked for a living. Some people are still there, but are counting their days. Some people don't even dare to think about leaving or staying put, because sometimes faith just ain't enough.

I didn't want to drag myself to work. I don't know which category above I fit into, but I'm definitely not working for the sake of money alone. I work for a living. And by LIVING it means a whole lot bigger agenda.

I work because I need food for bodily enrichment, food for thoughts and food for love. Metta to all, in hope for a smooth sailing path of life.

Sound enlightened ehh? So, do I still need to drag myself to work tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment