Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gary & Carol ROM

Finally, Carol is Mrs. Ho today. And of course, automatically she is my Sis-In-Law too. Funnily, she requested me not to bully her from today onwards. I told her "You'd better be giving me cute nephew / niece very soon. Or else, I will bug you non-stop"



Most of the key persons attended to their Rom at Putrajaya this very early morning. Dad said they got to be there by 8AM. Surely, everyone reached on time, and had a very good morning throughout.

Dad said all will be perfect if I was there too....

No fret, I will be HOME during their Chinese tradition wedding ... and I guarantee everyone some very very very delightful & heart-warming events.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to the couple!
    She is beautiful and looks 'yuen leong sook tak'. Your bro is one lucky brat!

    This is also a blessing to supermum and superdad for all their good deeds done. Just they wait until they have bunches of little Ho(s) running around. Dad's eyes always sparkles when he sees Lunz. Hahaha...

    Btw, called mum just now to congratulate her. She asked me to join the makan-makan on 17 night.

    ReplyDelete