Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cognition:;impaired

I couldn't believe that I survived yesterday. Yea, I could sound a little absurd, but it was a roller coaster day.

It was a long stretched 7AM - 10PM day at work - non-stop. By 8PM, I could no longer feel my toes. I mean, it was constant feel of floating in the air. My vision's blurred. It was difficult to see, let alone focus on that damn monitor. My thinking ability was lost. I was a walking homosapiens with no cognitive skill. I skipped dinner, too. But it was good news that I had a very full and rich breakfast to start my day. Tiredness made me lost appetite.

I think it took me less than an hour to go K.O once I reached home. And I slept the whole night through until today....

yes....yesterday was so...kantoi!

No comments:

Post a Comment