Saturday, August 14, 2010

am I accomodating .... or suppressing?

Since I moved to Stellent's; I've got more time and freedom to chat with my family and friends during working hours. This new job designation doesn't carry too much of P&C all the time and therefore we are permissible to "snake" at our own risk.

Due to that, Daddy have been msn-ing with me quite frequently. This may sound like good news, but there is always another side of anything.

Daddy had been sharing lots of happenings at home with me, which sometimes makes me feel happy and yet; worrying at times. Of course, knowing Superdad&mom lives healthily and happily is a very good blessing...but knowing some of those bad news can really pull away my energy at work too.

Daddy says, very soon...home will be different. Brother is moving on to another stage of life, and Leo may be following too. Our once small family, though seems growing bigger (by having Carol)...may signals that it is getting quieter too. And Dad does want me home.

Daddy says he misses his little san maw very much, and so does mom. Mom is always thinking if I am having good meals at work; and sometimes would ask dad if he knows what dinner I was having. Mom knows it has been some time that I haven't taste her home cooked food, and miss those days when I would be home and ask "what's for dinner tonight, apart from rice again!?!?"

Superdad&mom knows very well that I will be home soon. But maybe they couldn't get a clue why must I be home later, and not sooner.

Me? I don't know too. I'm also not sure if I am accommodating to certain needs here in Makati; or just simply suppressing my eagerness to be home again...

1 comment:

  1. I thought you are coming back for good next year before CNY? Changed your mind again?

    ReplyDelete