Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SuperDad & SuperMom


I've been trying so many ways to express my love and gratitude to both daddy & mommy. i tried to pen a poem about them but I was stuck with too many things to write. i tried to make a short video about them but i couldn't decide where to start. Or maybe I can compose a song about them but God knows I'm tone deaf.

sigh....

maybe all they need is my most sincere message, after all....


If one fine day I find that daddy and mommy has died before me, please do not attempt to tell me life must go on...because I will not find a better reason to live for...

If daddy and mommy will never find out, please let me leave them first, and after which please do me a favor by telling them " If there's an after-life, please let me to be their daughter again..."

If daddy and mommy can be re-born at Pure land, please let me bow three times under their feet, and let them know they have been the greatest parent to a child like me....

Sadhu, Sadhu, Sadhu



No comments:

Post a Comment