Sunday, April 5, 2009

My plights > Unanswered

I'm waking up extremely early today. Or maybe I haven't slept the whole lonely night. My heart was beating so fast that I can hear it's every beat last night. My brain was urging me to think, but what do I actually think, I do not know.

I'm driving in a long weary road, full tank fuel, but with no direction. I keep on moving forward, knowing it's part of this human game; but not knowing where to go. I always blamed myself for not mapping my life, but what can I do with a map? I can't read map. Useless. Worthless.

uh-uh...think I dream about driving last night while sleepy angel caught me unaware. Back to my topic, I've left so many questions unanswered last night, and there they are....

Why are things much easier only when you need - to write than to communicate, to criticize than to recognize, to believe than to trust, to betray than to devote, to shout than to speak, to attack than to assist, to ignore than to please, to deceit than to reveal, to leave than to stay, to ignore than to acknowledge, to give up than to accept, to hope than to pray, to hate than to love, to end than to begin.....


No comments:

Post a Comment